Are you a teacher or student support service staff member interested in increasing your knowledge about inclusive distance education? Join us for a workshop that will take place on the 20th of April at the Faculty of Education of the Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED) in Madrid.
The workshop is being organised as part of the eTeACHERS (electronic Toolkit for eAccessibility in Higher Education Remote Settings) project, co-financed by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. The workshop will present the project and validate the initial prototype for the online toolkit that is being developed to support inclusive distance learning.
- 10:00 – 11:30: Presentation of the project
- Welcome by Jesús G. Boticario, Vice-Rector for Digitalization and Innovation at UNED.
- Introduction to the eTeACHERS project, by Valentín Salinas-López.
- Results of the survey to professors and technicians from European universities, by Emmanuelle Gutiérrez and Restrepo.
- Results of the collection and selection of relevant resources, best practices, software and open educational resources; by Radek Pavlíček.
- 11:30 – 12:00: Coffee Break and space for networking.
- 12:00 – 13:30 Toolkit user test: User testing and validation of the online Toolkit, by Jon Switters and Valentín Salinas-López.
To participate, please use the registration form and indicate if you are going to attend:
- in person, by going to the auditorium of the Faculty of Education of the UNED which is located at C. de Juan del Rosal, 14, 28040 Madrid, Spain (registration until 13th of April) or,
- remotely, using the link that is sent to those registered in the days prior to the event (registration until 18th of April).
Don’t miss out, join us to learn more about the project and have your say!