This webinar is dedicated to discussing the state-of-play regarding accessibility and user-centered design of eLearning solutions and their relevance in crisis times.
Join this webinar to know more about the accessibility of eLearning environments, the existing barriers, the policy context, and possible solutions that can improve students‘ experience at the risk of exclusion.
Introduction and moderation: Jose Martinez, Senior Project Manager, DIGITALEUROPE
- The end-user perspective: key barriers that students with disability are experiencing when interacting with e-learning contexts
- Loredana Dicsi, Membership, Internal Communications and Youth Officer at European Disability Forum
- František Milan, Student at Masaryk University
- The European perspective on e-learning: standards, policy and regulation
- Susanna Laurin, Research and Innovation Officer at Funka
- Strategies to address the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic situation on eLearning
- Radek Pavlíček, Senior Accessibility Specialist at Masaryk University
Webinar at glance
Date: 30 March 2022, 10:00-11:30 CEST
Place: Online (Zoom)
Event page: www.digitaleurope.org/events/webinar-the-accessibility-of-elearning-solutions-in-crisis-times
Registration (free of charge): zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_R5loAkRqScKzC6bzniHMlg